Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hour Glass


Wow! Where has the time gone? It's been nearly a month since we checked in to let y'all know how Drew is making it in his new world! Well, he's doing great, all 12 pounds, 23 inches of him!

In the past weeks, he has grown even stronger and is showing his personality. He laughed out loud for the first time Friday. Prior to then, he was all smiles and chatter. Like last Tuesday, when we called his Nana to wish her a happy birthday. She and I couldn't get a word in because Drew had lots to say and he said it loud!

He's almost three months old now, and every day I grow more and more in love with our miracle boy, something I thought would be impossible after the depth of affection I felt for him when we first met.

3 comments:

  1. i feel the same way!! my LO was born 2 days before yours and he's started smiling and laughing consistently. its amazing!!! where did you get the "2" on his onsie?? do you use them to take monthly pics??

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's really growing! 12 pounds already… wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice, congrats on your LO!!! The onesies each have a number. They were ordered from a shop called Watch Me Grow on Etsy.com. The seller is shar5309. I'll be taking his 3-month pic on the 28th. :-)

    Angela, yes. He's growing! I'm sure by now he's well over 13 lbs. My arms (and back) are getting a workout! Whew!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers