Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Perfection


Last weekend we had our family and friends shower and it was perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing! My mom and two of my sisters worked really hard to create a setting that was welcoming and beautiful. They achieved their goal and both Anthony and I were blown away by the decor and more importantly by the outpouring of love and generosity from 50+ folks who came to celebrate with us. It was just such a blessing from God! I don't have a lot of my own pics because I didn't think to hand over my camera until half way through the afternoon. Thanks to my sister's boyfriend, I have the pics you see on this post! He was SO helpful during the weekend. Also, the hostesses hired a photographer to capture everything. So, in a few days, we'll have pics of everyone who was there and shots of the decorations ('cause I know some of y'all really want to see that)!











3 comments:

  1. Tricia, your shower was beautiful indeed! I hate I had to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Angela. I wish you could've been there, too, but we completely understand... You needed to be home with your family. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a beautiful day :)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers